Monday, August 24, 2009

Tonya & Family

Ok so I am a little behind on my editing... but I am catching up don't you worry... if you haven't seen your sneak peak its because well... It was my BIRTHDAY this weekend so I just wanted to relax.... So I am back at er, and ready to roll!!!
Here is such a fun sneak peak.. this family is ahh drop dead gorgeous all of them... First off the little girl... mmmm, her eyes!!! I love love love her eyes... I am not sure if you noticed I have a fetish for eyes! LOVE THEM! anyways and the MUM! everything about her is perfect... her eyes as well, her straight teeth, her cute smile... goodness... At the beginning she said to me, "Oh I don't take good pictures".... pffhhff YEAH RIGHT!!!! look at these....
and last but certainly not least.... the little boy...
Meet my boyfriend. Let me tell you the story behind this... As I was taking his picture he kept asking me every kind of question in the book, most of them made me just die of laughter... but anyways so I wanted to get a smile out of him so I said "hey do you got yourself a girlfriend?" and instead of smiling he looked confused and said "NO?" anyways so that didn't work but I could still tell he was really thinking about this throughout the photoshoot... So anyways we finish up the photoshoot and him and GRANDMA (thanks for all the help) were walking back to the car and talking... afterwards she came up to me and said "____ would like to know if you would want to be his girlfriend?" 
AHHH I  felt like a million bucks... lol.. haha... 
I told her to tell him " you bet, just don't tell my husband... LOL" 
What a sweet family this was! Thank you for such a fun time
Enjoy your sneak peak
 Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: