Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Little MORE....

Well I just had to do one more post on this cute cute family... I should of explained before about mr little jackson... Jackson is legally blind and has autism.. He is honestly one of the smartest little boys I know! I am so surprised on how much he knows, what he can do and everything about him. I know with all my heart it is because of his mum. His is the luckiest little boy to be able to call her mom and I know that his mom feels the same way about him and about sweet little AVA! Anyways... Jackson LOVES music so we got a bunch of fun pictures of jackson doing fun things that he loves to do! I hope you enjoy, thank you again for playing and hanging out with me!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

No comments: