Monday, August 24, 2009

THE PATH...

Okay, so everyone always wants their pictures on " that path" that's in my photos! Well ladies and gentlemen meet the OWNERS of "the path" The Harker Family! Not only do they have the best yard in the world for photos but.... they have the most gorgeous looking family I've seen! They are all, all of them stunning! Love them! I used to teach their one "little" ( not so young anymore) girl clogging and fell in LOVE with their family! What amazing people they are! Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your family photos! Sure love you guys!
M

2 comments:

Julie Hawryluk said...

Hi, my name is Julie and I love your stuff. I am just getting into photography myself http://jules-photography.blogspot.com/ but I was wondering how you made your pictures larger on your blog? I have tried and tried and cant figure it out LOL. Anyways great pictures I love to check out your blog!!

biz and dahlin said...

Mandy I love, love, love this shoot it is so cute! You are so awsome!