Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Addie

Ahwww, I can't say enough about this little miracle! I love this little girl and guess what... It was the first time I've met her... yes even though I say I love every baby I meet this one is super special to me. Meet my cousin Addie... isn't she perfect in everyway... We had a fun time today taking photos of this little gem.... I love her and more I love her family! Growing up I always looked up to Addie's mum and just followed her every footstep! I wanted to be her... anyways I could go on and on about this mum and well the whole family but lets just leave it at I LOVE YOU ALL and we miss you tons! Love you
ENJOY

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Just Rhonda said...

SUPER cute!!! She's a doll!

Caylee said...

That first one is too die for, love it! They are all really cute. ;)