Monday, August 3, 2009

Picture Perfect

Ahww, I can't say enough about this adorable family from CHICAGO! What a sweet family they were! First of all I must say the kids... aw the kids... probably the cutest and funniest kids I've come across.... Look at her sweet sweet eyes.... ahh melt my heart, and those boys... watch out mum and dad.... Anyways... I could go on and on and on... but I'll stop and just let you see these fabulous pictures!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely beautiful!! Stac---man I miss you. Your family is so stinkin cute! I wish I could've caught up to you. Maybe next year. Good work Mandy.