Monday, August 17, 2009

Times/Back to WORK...

Well the time has come... Zack is turning a year this next month and I have some sad news.... I will be returning back to work (at the office) but... also some really GREAT and FUN news too! I will be continuing photos... !!! WOOT WOOT! But.... there will be limited spots! I am affraid to say.. SOO... in that case... whether you are family, friends, clients, or just someone stopping by my blog... I am pleading with you... if you want or even think your going to want to do family pictures in the next 4 months, especially for christmas cards... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE book now so I don't feel guilty not getting everyone in at the last minute! I will not be taking any bookings past December 15th. I would like to have all the Christmas cards back by then and then to enjoy my family at that time of the year! So... if you are wanting to book a session (there will be mini sessions as well soon for Christmas cards, I will be posting rules and what not soon) but if you want to book now even if its just a mini session please do so, so I can get EVERYONE in! I am so excited how the Christmas cards look and will be giving everyone a sneak peak soon! AAAH SO EXCITED!
Thanks everyone
M
To book a session or for session info email:
kmbakerphotography@gmail.com
Can't leave without a picture...
(not that I don't want to go to work ...  it's just how I feel..lol)
Photobucket

No comments: