Monday, October 19, 2009

Winter Wonderland Wedding...

Well yay!!! I am please to finally show you these rad wedding photos from such a hip and fun couple!!! Love these images! Let me tell you this couple earned every photo they got...LOL... The poor bride I am sure had frostbite... It was absolutely freezing outside and she totally still rocked it! We would shoot for a bit and then go in the car and warm up, shoot, warm up... There was physically no other way we could of got any images other wise... As we were outside the temple she said I really think we need to go warm up. I was like ok can we do one more, she was like NO I am not kidding I have to get to the car. When we went to the car and got in I said can I do anything for you, so I held her poor freezing hands ( I got to wear mittens) and I'm not kidding I have never felt such cold little fingers in my life.... UGH... but seriously besides the FREEZING weather this shoot rocked! Thank you so much for allowing me to be apart of your special day! Congratulations and Good Luck in the FUTURE! 
ENJOY YOUR BIG SNEAK PEAK
M




















2 comments:

Jennie Holt said...

absolutely gorgeous!! mandy you are amazing!!!

nosugrstilswt08 said...

I love ALL of these pictures! they are SOOO fantastic!