Saturday, October 10, 2009

BRRR....

Aww ok today was super super fun!!! I was able to tag along with the most awesomest (yes it is a made up word) couple ever! This is my long lost twins little sister.... isn't she a knockout! So the day started on an interesting note when we woke up to snow.... yes snow... WELCOME TO ALBERTA!!! makes you just want to move here doesn't it!!!... lol.. anyways although it was freezing cold and snowing... this couple rocked these pictures and all with a sweet smile on their faces!!! I am not going to lie I have a million good photos to choose from so for now just 3 to tie you over.. Thank you again so much for allowing me to be apart of your awesome special day! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!



1 comment:

benandkristi said...

well done as per us! you are phenomenal and i love the red chair! the color totally pops!