Monday, October 5, 2009

Favorite FAMILY( Lethbridge Family Photographer, Lethbridge Photographer)

I know I say most families are my favorite.. and by the way if you reading this you are my favorite... but i have to honestly say this family ROCKS!! I am their photographer...lol... their little girls know me as "their photographer" love it!!!! Anyways we decided to brave the weather which really didn't turn out to bad and go for some pics! Love this family and hope you enjoy your small but fun sneak peak.... 
can't you see why I love this family..













4 comments:

brooke bowland said...

beautiful. i adore the one of them walking away in bw with the little girls. its perfection!

biz and dahlin said...

Love Love Love these! YOu are SO talented Mandy!

the fellers said...

oh my gosh, oh my gosh, OH MY GOSH! Those are SO cute, ALL OF THEM! But i really think my fav is the first jumping pic, Kris and Ben are hilarious, and their dad, oh my gosh, I started laughing at that!

Julie Hawryluk said...

Amazing! I love seeing your work, its always so beautiful and fresh! What do you charge for a family session? Myself, hubby and 2 boys?