Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Best Friends...

Well I think I am officially going to be murdered for posting this.. but... lol.. she has to forgive me right... She's my SISTER.... 
Anyways... I wanted to post these forever ago, I have just been super busy working away on pictures and taking a ton!! I have been having a blast but my poor lil blog has been lonely...
Anyways.. Meet my sis.. Isn't she a stinken knockout... She is seriously 9 months pregnant here and holy crap... she still rocks the HOT MOM look... I only wish I looked like that at 9 months... 
But, because this is my sis I wanted to do a lil toast (yes another one so sit back and get ready to read!!!)
First off you have to know that this was one of my favorite photo shoots because I got to help do alot more than take pictures I got to help pick out outfits, help with the hair, and just sit there (like when I was little) and watch my big sister be beautiful! I can't believe how much I love and rely on my two sisters! They really are my best friends... (wait till Christmas you'll get to meet my other smokin hot sister) Anyways, P you seriously are my best friend, you are such an amazing mother, sister, wife and most of all like I said my BEST FRIEND!!! Thank you for all you do for us, for your kind heart and your sweet personality. She is seriously the most relaxed easy going person I met and I wish and hope I can be like her more!!! I love her so much and I can't wait to meet this bundle of joy... CROSS YOUR FINGER FOR A BOY... (not that I wouldn't be thrilled for a girl... (they have 3 girls)) anyways.. ENJOY YOUR ONE SNEAK PEAK...
love you
M

5 comments:

Tiffany Mallard said...

She looks so stinkin cute! Tell her I say hi...I really wish she would join facebook.

lynz said...

super cute pics and post mands! pam looks amazing, and fingers are crosssed for a boy here :)

the fellers said...

she is 9 months pregnant with her 4th child in that picture? Please ask her how she does it and then share it all with us, she is gorgeous!

Shane said...

Hey Mandy, I've been meaning to tell you how much I love your pictures. I'm temped to drive up there from Idaho to have you do my family. Maybe someday when we come up for a visit. Anyways, Pam looks adorable. You are all so stinkin' cute. Hope all is well and keep up the good work.
Joanna (Tanner) Wasden

Baker Photography said...

lol do it! we'd love to all see you! i promise when you leave this time i won't run around the house crying and screaming... lol
M