Saturday, October 17, 2009

NOT DEAD....

Hey guys... no I am not dead.. I know I was posting a session almost everyday... but I am still here and working like a crazy girl!!! I have been spending hours and hours on these wedding photos and I am honestly IN LOVE with them!!!! MMMM!!! Anyhoo.. so I am not quite done yet.. but getting so close I can feel it and I can't wait to post them to show everyone!!! Thank you for all who stop by and leave comments! It really does make me feel so loved!!! Anyways... Time slots are filling up really fast I only have about 3 spots left until Christmas so if you are wanting to book I would suggest you do so quickly! Other wise we will rock after the new year. I will be taking a little break from Dec 15th till about January 10th! Im super excited because come the new year there will be A LOT of NEW and EXCITING things happening for BAKER PHOTOGRAPHY.... I am dying to share! Prices will be changing and lots of other goodies for my wicked awesome clients!!! I love you all, you are seriously all fabulous!!! Here is a lil sneak peak of what I have been working on so far... (wedding wise...) and I can't WAIT to show you what I have up my lil sleeves for the NEW YEAR!!! EEEK... I am so excited! Anyways... thanks again for all your support and love and business!! We here at Baker Photography LOVE YOU ALL!!! Thanks
M

3 comments:

Rachel Wolff said...

Gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!! the sky and colors are amazing (not to mention the bride and groom :)

Dick Family said...

ha ha - sorry that was me...Amanda