Saturday, September 19, 2009

Twins....(Lethbridge Family Photos)

Oh my good heavens... prepare yourself for the most adorable lil family ever...
This mom has her hands full! lol... I remember growing up I had lots of neices and nephews so I knew the challenges that kids brought (yeah right) anyways... one thing for sure I knew was I NEVER EVER wanted twins.... To tell you the truth the thought still scares me a bit... BUT... after shooting these adorable adorable twins.... ooh my heavens, I may even want a pair... ( i can't believe I even said that...) but... its true look at how cute these boys are... and big brother... what a stud!!! 
Thanks S family I loved playing with you... 
ENJOY!!!
















Probably one of my fav pics....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super Cute pic's Mandy! Did you know that is my Uncle and Aunt! Small world again huh!

Vanessa