Saturday, September 26, 2009

The "P" family...LOL (Lethbridge Family Photographer)

First off... WOW! What a modelish family! Seriously... this hot momma is one of the ladies I have asked to come do a shoot with me... she seriously doesn't take a bad picture!! I think I've got her! (LOL) I told her I was going to hire her to come and find all my props for me! She has such a great eye for adorable things (and I mean everything in her house is adorable!!) Anyways... this family was a blast to shoot! They are such great friends and neighbors. What a stinken lil stud eh? lil J was such a good sport and we had some really good laughs at this shoot (mr. peebag...lol?) Thanks again guys your family is seriously stunning!  
Enjoy your sneak peak.




































3 comments:

Skye said...

Wow, I LOVE the location of this shot. I think next spring we'll have you do a shoot for us... if you're not so popular that we can't afford you anymore!

Lacey Kohl Photography said...

LOVE the truck pic! my fave! great job!

brooke bowland said...

you have been a busy busy girl. lovin it! the suitcase shots in this one...ahhhhh...love em.