Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Mansion (Lethbridge Family Photographer)

Okay so I really should post pictures first of this place so you understand the title of this post... but I won't I just want you to focus on this adorable adorable family! But I do want to say this was most possibly the biggest house/property I have ever seen in my entire life... This family told me that they haven't had family pictures for a while or ever I can't remember exactly but one thing I do know is that they should be taking pictures like every week with how stinken cute they are! I could of taken pictures all day of them! Mom and Dad are gorgeous and take a looksy at these adorable boys! What lil studs! Enjoy you sneak peak
M



























1 comment:

Anita said...

I love them!! We had such a great time - thanks again Mandy!