Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I HAVE NEWS....

Okay so I know it seems like I always have NEWS! But I really do have some good news... Well lets start out with the one tid bit of information and then I'll move onto 
"THE NEWS"
First off I am so excited to say that Baker Photography now will be accepting PAYPAL!
Yes you read right... we finally are taking the plunge.... (no sarcasm at all here...)
no finally we got things set up and we are going to be accepting payments through paypal! So we're pretty excited cuz I love to pay with PAYPAL!!!!
anyways.....
Okay, so after a few thoughts and hums and haws!!! I've decided that... DRUM ROLL PLEASE...
 I will be doing weddings! 
YEP, WEDDINGS!
Not a lot, but I wanted to make this announcement here so that it is fair to everyone!
I will be taking on 2 weddings a month! So please if you want to book a wedding with 
BAKER PHOTOGRAPHY 
email us at
kmbakerphotography@gmail.com
for prices and packages! 
We are super duper excited to be taking this on... like I said only 2 at the most a month so let me know if you are getting married and possibly want to book and we'll work the rest of the details out! Can't wait to capture those fun and exciting moments for you!
Thanks for all your love and support!!!
M
I can't leave without a picture! This is my baby on his 1st BIRTHDAY! What a stud eh?
Photobucket

No comments: