Friday, September 18, 2009

A Tribute...

Ah, this post is a really hard post for me to write without getting a little teary eyed...  (as I listen to "bella's lullaby") its killing me even more... getting me a little sentimental... anyways... Meet Jenn and Trent... (isn't she gorgeous???I'm making her do a model shoot..lol!!-Trent your pretty smokin' hot too kenny said....lol) This adorable couple are our really good friends... and well.. they have some really sad news ( for us) good for them news... but... They are packing up and moving to Penticton and boy, they are going to do great out there I can just feel it! Trent will be working out there in the real estate business and Jenn will be working as the amazing dentist that she is! I can say that because I have had the privilege to work with her for the last well 1.5 years (but not really, I've been on mat leave...lol) Anyways I am starting to ramble.... I wanted to place a tribute...
Trent- Thank you for being that wicked guy you are! Thank you for the amazing friendship we will seriously always cherish forever! Thank you for being you, for your wicked funny personality and for that amazingly genuine guy you are! We sure love ya!
Jenn, thank you for being you! For the best friend you have become, for the wonderful personality you have! For the sweet talks, for the daily text messages (lol) for the advice, for the love and support you have always given Kenny and I.  You are going to be a fabulous dentist out in Penticton and you will do amazing in all that you do!!! 
Thanks guys for allowing me to capture those moments out on the acreage! It has been so fun getting to know you and we hope to be able to continue our friendship! We love you guys and wish you the best!
Love ya
K&M
ENJOY this wicked hot smokin' couple!






























1 comment:

Michele said...

Ummmm......whoa!!! Nice session Mandy! I am CRAZY about the low angled shots on the traintracks where you can see their reflections; your lighting looks sooooo good; why again don't you live here to teach me these things???

As for your friends; I forewarned my hubby that he'll have some new competition! Mike is a realtor with Royal Lepage, so I'm sure they'll cross each other's paths. Of course pass on my name if they're in need of a "local" photographer!!!

Keep up the amazing work!