Saturday, July 4, 2009

Welcome to Parenthood!!

Last week I was able to photograph the cutest little babe ever! This session was seriously the funniest, sweetest, and the most wet  session I have ever had! HAHA! Let me start, we started out upstairs taking a few natural light photos, having a good time we decided to go downstairs and do a few studio shots. We had little J's Diaper on for most of these then decided to take off and chance it! We got a few piddles and what not which is totally NORMAL! But then... as mum was holding babe I heard the "noise" the  UH OH which you know that's just not a piddle.... 
of course a picture....
(I love the look on this sweet mums face- WELCOME TO MOTHERHOOD!)
Photobucket
The reason I said it was soo wet was because this was the first time I've had to bath my client! HAHA... what a sweetheart! He didn't have to go once, not twice but 3 times on his poor mummy! What a sweet little mom she was. ALL with a sweet SMILE on her face! Thanks again for such a fun session, more pictures to come!!!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Your blog is WONDERFUL... you are extremely talented! This photo made me laugh out loud... haha, welcome to motherhood indeed!

lynz said...

haha - that is so awesome! the look on her face is priceless! good work on catching it chickee and seriously.....you just keep getting better and better :)

MoxleyH said...

if she only knew.... this will not be the last time!