Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Small WORLD...

Today, was a super super fun and exciting shoot! I got to hold a FRESH newborn... ahh he was adorable... he was so small and so cuddly and ooh I just wanted to keep him! But the funny part about this shoot was as we were talking and visiting, we figured out that her sister is married to my cousin! WHAT A SMALL WORLD? Anyways.... they also brought big brother and MY HECK he was a stud! He loved to stand in front of the camera maybe not so much smile in front of it but he LOVED to be in front... AH what a sweetie! WOW congratulations mum and dad your family is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
More to come I promise!!!

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket


1 comment:

Mitz said...

Oh my gosh. I am making Neil go get full sleeve tattoos RIGHT NOW, that looks amazing!