Wednesday, July 22, 2009

DRUMROLL PLEASE.....

Okay, (ooooh I am so excited to be posting this.....eeek) (thats me squealing) I've been promising and promising... and I am here to deliver... but first... I must explain. This is someting I have been wanting to get into a bit... I have bought all the equipment... I have been practising and reading, studying and trying to figure it out more and more and finally.... its here... Its called OFF THE CAMERA FLASH! I was inspired by an amazing photographer Ali at Rock The OCF and so I know I am not as talented yet as her.. but.... I am so excited to offer this to clients! So when your booking please let me know if you want just the regular fun family/maternity/ newborn shoot or if you want to ROCK THE OCF? 
DRUM ROLL PLEASE......
(this was taken outside at night- about 9:00 pm) FABULOUS EH?
There will be more to come... I PROMISE!! possibly a GIVEAWAY...
ok really... DRUM ROLL......
Photobucket

7 comments:

Hailey said...

you can't just post one! sheesh girly....post them all!!!

Looks GREAT!!!

Lyndsay said...

AWESOME! What is it you did?

Memories For Life Photography said...

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!! That totally rocks!!!!!! Amazing job on that picture!!! You have to teach me this!!!!!! Good for you, you are only getting better and better and I love your inspiration!!! I'am in awe of your photography!!!!!!! Keep up the amazing work and I can't wait to see more!!!!

Francis Family said...

Awesome Mandy! Is that Jennifer Smith? I don't know her married name. GREAT JOB!!! As always of course!

Rebecca Sehn said...

Nice shot!

brooke bowland said...

beautiful. i think someone needs to give lil ol' me an OCF course!

Baker Photography said...

ya lets do it!!! Thanks everyone! I appreciate your comments!!!