Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Mean Teaser....

I know this is a little mean... BUT.... I had to POST SOMETHING... I had soo much fun at this session! This is my adoptive family.... Those are my adorable nieces and nephews, and well.... I'm not sure anymore if my husband is adopted into this family or Vick and I are sisters now?  ANYHOO... this is a mean teaser I realize but I love these shots and trust me there will be A LOT more to come!!!! Thanks for a fun night guys. XOXO

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

vicky said...

I LOVE THEM!!!!

Francis Family said...

Hope you don't mind me commenting. You have been busy! OK, love the engagement shoot, love the newborn shoot and the blue carpet is awesome! I also love the vintage finish you do on your pictures. Plus so much more but those are the things I can remember! You take great pictures Mandy!

lynz said...

that is pretty mean mand! haha love the ones you have up though :)

Baker Photography said...

Thank you so much mindi! your so sweet! and thanks lynz for always stopping by I love comments! your so sweet!

benandkristi said...

sooo, i love the alley shot. beautiful! i love how you are playing around with your logo... i think it looks super professional and awesome. and i love the pic showing waist down. i think its great!