Saturday, July 11, 2009

Okay here he is...

Alright everyone.... eat your heart out!.... oh my heavens... I know I say this everytime and I must just be a baby LOVER but.... my gosh... this baby is sooo stinken cute... probably one of the cutest babies I've seen! He was so fun to photograph and what a sweet mum and dad he has! The photo in the tux/suit is soo stinken cute...He was kinda thinking this is seriously weird through the photoshoot and so he would kinda suck his thumb like mmm, MUM???? But finally finally at the very end in the TUX he whipped out the cutest little smile and I caught it! But.... right after I yellped... YEAHH GOOD JOB.... scared the pants right off of the poor little guy.... he wasn't so fond of the yippee's and yahoo's.... lol ENJOY!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Mitz said...

Oh my gosh Mands, that second to the last pic - the b & w one.... AMAZING, I love it! It looks like an ad or a magazine shot or something totally professional (you are!) Love it!

Baker Photography said...

thanke michelle... isn't he a sweetheart!

Kristen said...

Wow, these are beautiful!