Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Aww finally!!!

Sooo... It's been a LONG LONG time since I have posted and I feel so bad for this poor little blog... So neglected and all... Anyways I am pleased to announce we are finished moving, we are in our "new" little house, we love being out in Magrath and can't wait for the house deal to go through tomorrow!!! We are so excited to be out here and to be able to just relax and enjoy some small town fresh air! It will be so fabulous!
Well enough of this babbling... I am so excited to post this next post! This family is STUNNING! Mom is expecting baby number 2 and holy moly, like I said before I always get the most beautiful pregnant clients EVER! Loved working with their whole family and you can see why... look at this daughter isn't she just the most cutest little girl you've EVER seen! Gosh I kinda wanted to steal her! Thank you again for hanging out with me it was fabulous getting to know you and I can't WAIT to meet little babe!!
Enjoy your sneak peak
M

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

leslie s said...

Jill those are amazing!! So cute! Thanks for sending this and letting us have a peek at your photo shoot. You look like you are only 5 months along...not fair!!