Thursday, April 1, 2010

Mr. Jess

Oh how I love babies.. but this one inparticular! He is such a sweet little babe and so perfect!! WHY? because he's ours! (not me and my hubbies) but when you belong to our family you become everyone's child.. haha... this is my sweet baby nephew JESS! He is honestly the cutest most happiest little babe I've ever met! I could hold him all day long! I can't wait for him to get a little older and Z can play with him!!! Also we can't forget our trusty backdrop holder.... GOOSE! I just love this ball of fire too! She is so fun to be around and soo smart its scary! Thanks Luc for helping with our little photoshoot of JESSIE BOY! We love you all and are so greatful for you all! LOve ya
Auntie M

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Lovin' that blue blanket that is under the little boy. Where did you find it? Great pics...he's a cutie. :)