Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Tribute to my BABY...

Well yesterday I had a day full of emotion.. (I'm not sure whats happened its like I'm pregnant or something...) anyways.. I read a blog post which was heart wrenching, beautiful and miraculous if you ask me.... (READ HERE) so I thought, why not post about my baby. I don't love posting on here a lot about my sweet family because well I like to try and limit that to facebook haha.. no I like to keep that to ourselves but why? I don't know? So.. here it goes...
Why I love my baby....
He is the most adorable little boy, when he was born I instantly fell in love with him. He instantly became the 2nd LOVE of my life. That full head of hair was nothing but spectacular! He is such a good baby and sometimes I think I am to hard on the poor little gaffer... He is only one right?
He is really good at sharing with people (just sometimes not kids his own age, but he'll get it soon we hope? haha)


He is so polite. He loves to say the prayer and constantly reminds us that we pray BEFORE we eat, well anything... haha..
He is such a good helper, he loves to bake with mom,


he loves chocolate so we def are best friends...

he loves to help with chores, vaccuming,moping, dishes, and randomly I find him scrubbing the walls... What a good boy!


he loves sushi.

He loves to play games and is So stinken smart it scares me.



He knows his colors, his animals and what they say, we are working on 1, 2, 3 but he loves to race... haha..
He loves shoes... and I might add has impeccable taste


He Loves to be outside.... cold or warm just outside...

He knows all the actions to the monkey and crocodile song, the monkeys jumping on the bed, wheels on the bus, patty cake, and his favorite popcorn popping....
He loves to talk on the phone


He is random ( i wonder where he gets that from) We went to the park yesterday and normally I don't let him go down the slides alone I try and be beside him at least ( yes I am a first time mom for sure) but this time I thought GO FOR IT BUDDY.... so what did he do....



He Is very adventurous... he loves to try new things.... including giving me a heart attack...


He is so fun to be around, his little laugh is so contagious!

He has a smile that melts your heart and I think my favorite part of the day is when he grabs my finger to go up to have a nap and wants to cuddle and when those sweet eyelashes hit his cheek and he's fast asleep I can't help but fall more in love with my sweet BABY BOY... I LOVE YOU ZACKY!!! You are the light in my life! You complete our sweet family and we are so excited for you to be a big brother! Your such a good boy and we think the world of you!
Love,
MOM
XOXOXO



5 comments:

The Harkers said...

Oh, your such an amazing mom, and he is the cutest lil gaffer ever

benandkristi said...

ohhhhhh!!! i love you and i love him and i love this post. you are such a great mom and i love that you had this adorable little guy so that he can be my daughters' Prince Charming.

Tj said...

Love it! Very cute Mandy. Cherish the moments.

KandyJill said...

He is SO cute!!! I love his method for going down the slide - so funny! What a sweet little man you have!

brooke bowland said...

beautiful! he is such a sweetie...he is going to be an amazing big brother! i read that link as well, i cried like a baby. the strength is incredible. thank you for sharing your boy...i think it is fantastic to share our children on our blogs as they inspire what we do and who we are! i love seeing his face! :)