Monday, March 22, 2010

Maternity Shoot(Lethbridge Maternity Photographer)

Well I have to say its been a while.... WOW... I have been a busy little bee here packing our house away still doing photos but never realized how fun packing was... gosh.... anyways..
I am so happy to be posting again and I can NOT wait to show these images! What a supermodel I got to work with. Why do all the CUTE adorable pregnant women come to me... gosh.. I love my job! At first I was a bit nervous to do this shoot because we became friends on facebook and I thought, "oh man she is perfect" and you will see by the pictures what I mean... PERFECT... and honestly I had nothing to be nervous about... She is the nicest person I have ever met. Her and her husband were so easy to work with and had so many fun ideas! thank you again it was a blast working with you both!! good luck and I can"t wait to meet him!!!
M


















6 comments:

biz and dahlin said...

so cute mandy! I love love LOVE the ones with the blue sheet!!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! I love them
-Radelle

Francis Family said...

wow I am SO coming to you for my next maternity pictures!! These were amazing!! Good job!

Sharae Antley and Alana Bourque said...

I love the shots with the blue fabric. Very nice

Mrs. Alston said...

super cute Mandy! Love the blue in them! stunning!

Heather Palmer said...

Fabulous! I adore the ones with the blue scarves, and where she's topless. They are gorgeous!