Thursday, November 19, 2009

OH BROTHER....

Oh my gosh... did you ever fight with your big brother ??? meet my big brother... haha we had a few tiffs as siblings do (obviously you can tell who won... lol)  but I  must say I love these guys... This is my brothers adorable family... I am so proud of these lil crazies! We went out in the freezing cold.... and through some torturous field... and let me tell you these pictures were worth every bit of the cold! They are so adorable and I love em so much! Thanks again guys! I love you all!
M









4 comments:

Silver Slides Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shanna said...

What a cute family and I didn't know Chad was your brother. Small world. I met their darling family at my first pumpkin patch in 2007. Obviously they didn't have number three and their little girl was so little!!! It is so fun to see how they have grown and how cute they are!!! Great images Mandy!!!

Silver Slides Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kevin and Amy Ledding said...

Oh my! What a super cute little family..... So good to see how Jenny and Chad's family has grown! Love the pictures and just love those two!
Amy Ledding (watson)