Monday, November 2, 2009

When Two People Fall In LOVE....

Wow... well I am done!!! This probably (besides a wedding) was the largest group I have shot in a LONG time!!! I was asked to do this shoot quite a while back and so we got ready and prepared for it and finally I asked , "how many people are there..?" 40???? LOL!!! I am not going to lie I was a little shocked thinking how are we going to get 40 people looking at the camera? Well I am here to tell you this group was AWESOME!!! They were very cooperative and patient and I had a lot of fun photographing their sweet family! 
It all began when two people fell in love...




































3 comments:

biz and dahlin said...

Great Job Mandy! This large of a group would be hard but you did awesome!

Jennie Holt said...

NICE!! 40 people....i wouldn't do it!! ha ha you did awesome! i love the one of all the kids on the fence!!

Hailey said...

I want those adorable patchwork boots....can you find out where she got them. I LOVE THEM!!!

great photos :)