Wednesday, November 25, 2009

CHRISTMAS TIME

Well I must say this year has been extremely busy and probably one of the best years EVER! I had so much fun getting to know and meet so many of you! I have completely fallen in love with all my clients this year and has been a pleasure to have been able to work with you all! I must say my job doesn't feel like work at all! I feel like its just a time to play for me! Thank you so much for all your continued support! 
Also this post is not just about raving about my fabulous clients but I also wanted to inform everyone I am FULL for the year 2009! I must say this year rocked and will continue to rock! I am taking a few weeks off to get a few things organized and ready to go for the new year! There will be SOO many exciting new things to BAKER PHOTOGRAPHY (including the name!!) Loads of new products and I hope that it will take a fun twist! Lots of giveaways and contests... and lots of PRIZES!!!!  Stay tuned for the new year, and again THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! this year has been a BLAST!!!!!
M
(and whats a post without a picture)
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

2 comments:

kassi said...

mandy! so are you full for 2010 b/c i'd like to get some prices on maternity shots/new born shots! I love looking at your blog and you have such a good eye for a nice pic! Hope all i well and your little boy is darling....but you already knew that:)

Baker Photography said...

kassi...
what the heck! really! EEK~ no i am just full for 2009 not 2010! i am ready to go for 2010!! when are you due? email me
kmbakerphotography@gmail.com