Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Well... We have some news...

Well... the cat's out of the bag (or however that saying goes...lol) I guess we have some very fun and exciting news to share with our friends and family and our sweet amazing clients as well!!!!!
ZACK'S GONNA BE A BIG BROTHER!!!!!


We are pretty excited... Zack is too ( judging by the pictures he doesn't looked to thrilled but trust me he is pretty pumped...lol) He knows to point to my tummy and say BAYBA....(which means baby) HAHA... what a sweetheart! We are really excited and are looking forward to this next phase in our life! I apologize if pictures have been getting back to you a little slower than usual... ( just love the first few months of pregnancy...lol)
Anyways I just wanted to let everyone know publicly just because I want to get everyone in before babe comes! Sooo.... I am taking clients up till June 5th is my last photo shoot! So please if you are wanting to do photos just send me off an email even just to tentatively book! I can't wait to start taking pictures outside when it warms up!!!!
BUUTtt... also... in lieu of this fun exciting news and time for our little family I decided to start the year off with a little giveaway! BUT... the best part about this giveaway is its not limited (except weddings) I will do whatever kind of photo shoot you have in the future, family, newborn, maternity, children, graduation ect... Soo.. here is what you have to do....
We'll do points again!!!
1 point- Link your blog to my blog
2 points- mention a little link or what not on a facebook/twitter acct
5 points - tentatively set a booking time for the spring/summer
2 points (just for fun) Email me your NEW YEARS RESOLUTION (just one please... lol)
Anyways super excited to kick things off for the new year and I can't wait to work with you and show you all my fun and new things to come in the spring!!!! Thanks again for all your support and can't wait to hear about all your points you get adding up.....
Mands
email me at kmbakerphotography@gmail.com

13 comments:

Jennie Holt said...

YAY!! congrats Mandy that is SO exciting!! hope you are feeling better soon! those first few months were a killer with a toddler! i feel for ya!!

KandyJill said...

Congrats! That's so exciting!

The Hart's said...

Congrats Mandy!!! That is so exciting. Your son is so cute so I can't wait to see what your next bundle of joy looks like.

Francis Family said...

Even though I knew, CONGRATS!! That's super exciting!! :)

Faulkner Photography said...

Congrats!!!

The Harkers said...

yay congrats!!

Tiffany said...

Congrats girl that is so exciting for you guys. I can't wait to see the new addition in the summer. Hope you are feeling well.

biz and dahlin said...

Congratulations Mandy! That is so exciting!

Melissa said...

Congrats Mandy and family!! that is so exciting.. very excited for you guys!!

Amie said...

Congratulations!!!

I posted your blog on my facebook!! and I'm e-mailing you!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Mandy!!! How very exciting.

the fellers said...

YAY! I totaally want to win, but I cant do it until like August when we come up, so if that doesnt work for you and your baby situation, then dont add me to this giveaway! I facebooked about you, added a link on my blog and now I am going to email you!

Christal said...

such cute pictures congrats!! would love to win too!!