Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas was GREAT!

Well I actually am not dead....LOL.. I really needed a little break and it was well needed!!! I love Christmas and I dislike some parts of Christmas....LOL.. let me explain... If I had the money I would fly all my family to Hawaii where we would all sit on a beach and relax and not worry about what food we were going to eat, or what games to play, or if everyone was having a good time or not because guess what??? WE'D BE IN HAWAII.... anyways this part of Christmas always stresses me out a lil bit but I have to say just the little part of being with family and being able to have all the family together makes it all worth the crazy chaos it always is...lol
Anyways... I hope all had a Merry Christmas and will continue to have a fabulous NEW YEAR!!!
I have been slacking on my poor lil blog here but I have some news..
I will be getting a NEW BLOG in the next week or TWO!!! so stay posted!!! anyways... this post is long overdue so with my pleasure may I announce to the INTERNET world my NEPHEW
JESS.... aww he is so adorable! The lil stink wouldn't sleep for very long for me but he sure does love to be awake and who cares when he's this cute!!! love you jess.
Auntie






1 comment:

Tiffany Mallard said...

He is such a cutie! Pam sure did make some beautiful children!