Monday, December 21, 2009

Best Friends

What would you do without a best friend? I have to say I have some really good friends in life that I absolutely love and adore... but... I would be lying if I said that this chick isn't my best friend! You know when you have a best friend when you can talk about anything... and I mean EVERYTHING. This is Michelle.. she is honestly the most amazing person in the whole world! She knows everything about me and I would venture to say I know almost everything about her...lol.. We haven't known each other for that long (aprx 5 years) but I feel like we have known each other since we were born...

I think that you really do have people in your life that you are destined to be around! She is someone I could call and cry to, someone to call and tell a really funny story (even though its probably only funny to us)(AAAWWWWHHHH hahah) someone who when we say lets hang out and we don't we still know we love eachother.... She is honestly the most bestest friend in the WHOLE WORLD! This is her adorable family! Zack's best friend as well...lol.. its arranged... lol... but they really do like hanging out with eachother! Thanks again guys for all you've done for us you really hold a special place in our hearts! We sure LOVE ya!
love ya
M











No comments: