Monday, June 22, 2009

Update...

Hey everyone! Well no.. I haven't fallen off the face of the earth.... but I am in Winnipeg? lol. I have been here for a week and I am having quite a bit of fun. I have so far been to a kindergarden class, I have gone to a few baseball games, I have gone to get ALOT of SLURPEES and so far babysitting 4 kids plus my own baby is not as bad as I thought it would be! They are pretty good kids, I am exhausted by the end of the day though let me tell you! Anyhoo... I was just letting everyone know that I am just on a little vacation and I will be starting back up next MONDAY which I am really excited to start up again! I also would like to thank anyone and everyone who gave suggestions for my new pricing and packages system. I am really excited about it but I have one last question:
1. When given the cd of photos do you like getting ALL your photos PLUS the TOUCHED up ONES? or would you just rather have JUST the touched up ones for that BIG WOW BANG I LOVE IT effect? If you would leave a post who ever you are and let me know how you feel I would REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!! Thank you to all who stop by I LOVE your support and I would love to get to know you and shoot you! Thanks
Mandy

4 comments:

benandkristi said...

hello my love...
i personally like getting all of them, but whatever you decide i will support! hope you chicks have a great time... see you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Irish'n'Karley Lilburn said...

Hello,
I don't think you know me, but I've heard a lot about you (or your photography rather, Michelle Forsyth rants and raves about your pics!!)...and personally I would like getting a CD with all the pics on it!
I am 33 weeks prego right now, and would love to have some family/baby pics done afterwords...so probably around september?? Are you pretty booked right now, and where do I find out about your pricing? You can email me back at karley_21@hotmail.com

Thanks so much!
Karley :)

Shannon said...

you did photos of my family and I would love to chat. Where can I get your contact info and package/pricing info?

Baker Photography said...

Shannon
you can contact me at
kmbakerphotography@gmail.com
Thanks everyone for leaving posts!