Friday, June 5, 2009

Calling All BABY BOY NEWBORNS...

I am doing a role call.... I guess.... I really need some help! I would like to try a few things out that I have been dying to try.... What I would need is a Brand new Baby boy, whose parents would like some pictures! Requirements: They would need to be in the 1-8 day old range! So its fairly quick after having a baby I understand but I am dying to try this! The shoot would be free and you would get 20 images touched up on a HIGH RESOLUTION DISC! I would appreciate you emailing me at kmbakerphotography@gmail.com and that way I will be able to contact you as well! It will be after July 1st so if anyone knows of a little bundle of JOY coming into the world at around that time JULY/AUGUST let me know they/you could possibly have a shoot for FREE!!!
Baker Photography

4 comments:

Taylor and Judy said...

Im due any day now, but that might be too soon for you....

Anonymous said...

PICK ME PICK ME!!! I will be having my baby the beginning of Aug!! I would love to do this since I wanted to do newborn pics of him before we went away on holidays.

Tammy Miller

Tanis, said...

Drat! Our little boy is due around Halloween. If you need to practice any haloween shots let us know eh;)

John and I love looking at your photos. you are so great!

Tanis (and John) Hardy

benandkristi said...

wish i were having a boy then... ummm... maybe not. but i would have loved to help you out!