Wednesday, April 1, 2009

And Our Next Top Model Is....

First of all I want to say Thank you so much to all those who participated!!!! It was so fun, and very flattering all the sweet notes we got and fun posts! So a huge huge THANK YOU to all the contestants!!! Well So I better explain how this went down this morning.... 1st off Kenny is at school so the next inline to draw was ZACK... and Let me tell you he was EXCTED!!!!  (more I think for the paper.. but maybe?) Plus who could get mad at a baby if they didn't win... right?  haha....Anyhoo so I had put everyones name in the draw as many points as you got (ie 5 points-5 times in the draw) and put it in a bowl. I had zack reach in a grab a name and......(don't mind the pj's we had just got out of bed)...


LOOK HOW EXCITED HE IS... Keeping it a secret and all... haha
BUT LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE....Yep you guess it he picked TWO NAMES... i thought for sure there would be handful of names but he did not to bad.... so 2 there were.... So I put the two names on the ground and which ever one he grabbed was the 1st place winner and now we have a 2nd place winner as well!!!!
So without further ado, Zack the Ballat PLEASE........




THE FIRST PLACE WINNER IS ADELAIDE PASSIER!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!  Please just email me with times that are convienant for you to book a session! BUT WAIT... THE SECOND PLACE WINNER IS.....



TARA RASMUSSEN..... YOU WILL RECIEVE 50% OFF YOUR GLAMOUR SHOTS!!! 

A HUGE THANKYOU FOR ALL THAT PARTICIPATED... IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK YOUR GLAMOUR SHOTS I HAVE ALL YOUR NAMES WRITTEN DOWN. SO IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK A "GLAMOUR SHOT" BOOK BY APRIL 6TH AND YOU'LL RECIEVE 10% OFF YOUR PHOTOSHOOT! thanks again!!!! How super fun that was! Come back to PLAY again soon!!!!!







No comments: